close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do you buy it?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by anon782010, May 17, 2007.

1. Was this pig wild? Looks like a Duroc/Hampshire cross boar to me...

Look at the toy the kid used to take it...this is a joke...

Personally, I think it is sad...

anyway...here is the link, what do you guys think?

http://monsterpig.com/

2. How did they get Hillary to pose like that? Take notice that the mouth is still open as the camera took the photo!

3. [​IMG][​IMG]

Her tan looks a little better in the second one...:evilsmile

4. Yes it does!

5. what the hell is an 11 year old doing in the woods with that gun?!?!?

6. 3 hours to kill and 16 shots. What a turd. I am ashamed of the kid and all the proud adults with him. That is pathetic.

7. That's just dumb...

8. i wish the pig would have gotten him.... and the other hillbillies behind him.

9. Wonder how the kid got so many shots off. Figure the hog would have mauled him a little after the first shot didn't kill it. They prolly had it tied up in a pen. "Shoot him again Billy!" No way that is a true feral pig, anyhow.

10. Thats what I'm talking about!!!! A little old testament wrath and smiting!!!

11. Looks like a years worth of good eatin' to me. Weeet weeeeeet weeeeet WEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I just thinks its to bad the pig had to suffer for 3 hours. This is something that the hunting community doesnt need. Oh PETA loves this type of stuff. Where were the adults at when all this was taking place. I mean come on 3 hours 16 shots.

13. I was gonna say something about pork burgers, but that picture of Hillary made me throw up in my mouth.

14. 16 shots in 3 hours is pitiful. But in fairness, pork can be hard to bag.

I have never hunted wild pigs, but my family used to butcher all of our own pork every year. Of the many things I learned from my grandfather, uncles and dad during these events, one was that pigs can be very easy to kill. Providing you shoot them correctly the first time. If you blow your first try, you may not be able to kill it with a cannon. There are few things as ornery and tough as a pizzed off sow!

As big as that ham hock looks, I think I would want a cannon before tackling him!