close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does on public land

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Coltsfan, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Anyone on here know if you can take a doe during firearms in brookville. I always buy a bundle and just always assumed you could but was reading the q and a on the dnr site and it appears it depends on the property. Luckily I haven’t tagged one yet. Tried to contact brookville and couldn’t get a hold of anyone.

2. Carry a bow with you. Yes you can even if you can’t with a gun. I’m going sunup to sundown Tom don’t know about gun but bow yes

3. That would be on a bonus tag unless bowhunting, and I am not aware of any state ground that allows use of bonus tags. The ones I have hunted they always post a large sign that says NO BONUS TAGS!!! at the sign in station.

4. Muzzleloader tag is either sex is it not?

5. If you took a buck during firearm season or bow season, than no - if you haven't taken a buck than yes.

Straightshooter likes this.
  6. I just did a google search and per Indiana regs bonus tags are allowed at Brookville

7. Thanks bowhunter I searched all over and could not find anything. You don’t by chance have a link do you ?

8. Hey coltsfan I don’t have the link but I searched anterless bonus tags at Brookville Resrvoir Indiana and found it. If you have trouble let me know and I’ll see if I can find it.

9. Does allow county bonus antlerless. Just depends where you are on the lake.