close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dogs new toy!

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by pigeonflier, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Started out after work yesterday coming homing and finding a box from Cabelas:woohoo1:

[​IMG]

Then came home today and did this. The betterhalf wanted to beat me down for it. Couldnt figure out why SHE spent all that money for me to do this.:bonk:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I survived with only a FAT LIP!

2. Nice dog and blind! The mudding job looks good as well. Thanks for the reminder, I better mud the new layouts....

3. I'll be the first to bite....

Why did you mud the new blind thingy???? I'm shure it's for good reason, but i'm just wondering what the good reason would be... I'm not into bird hunting yet, but my buddy is trying to drag me into it this year. :rolleyes:

Thanks,
    Alan

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Makes me sleepy just to look at it.

5. Well pigeon it looks good and now the ducks won't even know whats in it.

6. Mud makes the blind dirty, and that gets rid of the shiny new look. Next step is to grass this blind out, and my little girl is gonna be having some fun right along side me in the fields. :bouncy: Here is the end result.

[​IMG]

7. My camera is putting out some great dates :lol:

8. Thanks for that info, I also asked my buddy who is trying to get me to duck hunt this year. He said the same thing...

Thanks,
    Alan

9. Hey pigeon

If the dog blind isn't working for you....try a get up like this!
    [​IMG]

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Pigeon, it looks like you recruited jstalljon to mud that thing for you. He can mud a blind like no one I've ever seen before.:biggrin::yikes::evil:

How's the dog taking to it? I've been thinking about getting one for my lab. I figured now is the time to get one, so that the dog can have plenty of working time in before Sept. gets here. My dog kennels well on command, but I'm sure some work would be required.

12. Is that an avery?? My Bro. has the avery model sets up in no time and does a great job, we used it quite a bit and had good results. His dog acutally likes it in there

13. Its the Final Approach Mutt-Hutt. Sets up quick, just a rod on top. Didnt take me long to get her used to it. Only about a week and I had her going in it on command. I bought this in August and she was in it on Sept 1 for the opener. She took to it great once she figured out what it was for. Didnt have a problem all year. I am no dog trainer, we just hunt together. I am lucky she is smarter than I.....:bonk:

14. (I am lucky she is smarter than I) :whistle:

15. It doesnt look like it would be a very comfortable place to sleep when you make your wife mad now does it?