Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I hope another week of warm weather will drive em up. Fished here in central Indiana earlier in the week and the bass were visible in the shallows so its almost that time. We arr camping there as well and I am excited bout the weekend.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well good luck. And the camp ground is nice as well. They even have electric if needed. It was my first time last weekend ever being there. I made a promise this year to try and hit as many different camp grounds and fishing holes I can this summer!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will be set up on one of the electric sites. If you see an old green f150 with ball state pkates swing by and give us a holler. Always enjoy swapping stories!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Dogwood

Hey everyone! I live in Washington which is 15 minutes from Dogwood. I fish there alot. I mainly fish for Largemouth Bass. A few day's ago I caught 20 bass in 2 hours. At one point I caught 7 on 7 straight casts. I was throwing a squarebill crankbait off of the docks right behind the check in building. I sold my boat so my other spots I haven't even checked this year. At the south ramp if you go to the dam area and work the rip rap there you should catch alot and the stump field right as you leave the main ramp with a swin jig or chatterbait will work great through there. All those places can be reached by trolling motor you just have to put in at the right ramp to get there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We are sitting about a month out from our fall trip to Dogwood. After going in early May we are excited about getting back down there. Anyone have any advice on fall vs spring fishing at Dogwood?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.