close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dr. Grant Woods seminar on July 28th at Mt. Vernon High School

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Dean Weimer, Jul 17, 2006.

1. This is another heads up to everyone for the upcoming seminar at Mt. Vernon High School's Auditorium at Fortville, Indiana.

The Indiana Chapter of Quaility Deer Management is sponsoring a seminar by nationally acclaimed and foremost Whitetail Deer Biologist, Dr. Grant Woods. Dr. Woods will be speaking about the One Buck Rule, Antler Restrictions, shorter or late firearms seasons, and Hunter Education in deer biology. Also, learn about deer biology, deer behavior, habitat, and herd dynamics.

The Location is Mt. Vernon H.S. Auditorium in Fortville, Indiana. Fortville is just north and east of Indy a little ways.

1776 W. St. Rd. 234
    Fortville, Indiana 46040

Doors open at 6:00 P.M.; seminar begins at 6:30
    Cost: Adults $10; kids free

This is an excellent opportunity to hear what a professional Deer Biologist has to say about deer management in Indiana. Also, groups such as the Indiana Deer Hunter's Association, Hoosier Record Buck Program, etc. will have members in attendance. This is a very important seminar so everyone please join us and tell all your hunting friends to attend.

2. Grant Woods seminar

There is one small change to Dean's original post. The doors open at 6:00 PM but the seminar will not begin until 7:00 PM. We heard some comments about the distance some guys are driving after work on Friday. Thanks for the post Dean.

DaWG

3. What DAY and Date....Daaaaaaaaa:coco:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2006
  4. Its in the header Brew. July 28

5. Hi everyone, Just want to remind you that this seminar is next Friday evening. If anyone from NE Indiana would like to attend perhaps we could set up some carpooling? Just a thought. This is going to be a must see seminar. I encourage everyone who is thinking about going to make plans to attend.

6. Road Trip!

I'm game for the carpool thing.

Gee, what will I wear?

7. I recommend the Tossed Salad Camo Pattern for this event...with a blaze orange pocket swatch.

8. That's a good one!

9. Dean, was this for me? Nice to know I have my own chapter now:bowdown: Quaility Forever.

10. Nice pick-up, Quailrunner.

11. for the Northeast IN guys...

Who'd be up for a carpool down there?

12. Hey if I don't have something to do I would like to ride along with someone even if it is with Quail and Dean. But I will sat in the back seat.

13. You'll be safe, Dean will be straped in with the seat belt.