close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Treehugger1971, Jan 20, 2007.

1. So tell me how you like my new room addition. Not really I wish, its a picture of a guys off of Mike blog.[​IMG] The one jumping the fence is my favorite

2. Lotsa money right there!

3. LOTSA money is right... holy smokes. I wonder what his wife thinks about that.. I know what my future one would say.

4. I know what my wife would say... I'll just keep my momentos in the freezer...

5. can't have a wife.... beautiful pic

6. i'm with buckhead, hes single and ready to mingle ladies. Or he makes such an absurd amount of money that that he just handed his wife the credit card and said "shhhhhhh quiet baby i'm planning my deer room."

7. Pretty neat right there. Look at the brows on the one jumping the fence. Pretty cool...regardless of what the wife says.

Hey Tile, this look familiar to you?

8. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

9. that's nice. i told my wife we have room for 5 deer on our wall, and she said "yea right!". i can't imagine what she'd say if i tried to do that!

10. actually, i just showed her the pic and she said "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE EVER GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ONE OF MY ROOMS!"

11. All I can is that is truely amazing. Someday, oh someday I will have a room just for that.

12. :yeahthat:

13. Great looking room. But why would someone want all my deer in his room. Jsting kidding