close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DU Gun Raffle ... Tickets for Sale

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by DEC, May 16, 2007.

1. DU is having a gun raffle. The money is for the northern portion of Indiana chapters. The proceeds go to wetlands efforts in the northern region of our state. 21 guns are being raffled off. $10 per ticket. No limit on the number of tickets bought by an individual. Below is a ticket form. If anyone is interested, let me know and get me the money. PM me for my address to send a check. You can Paypal me the money if you would like, I just ask that you add an extra $0.30 per ticket to cover the Paypal cost to me, then I will transfer the money directly to DU. I will fill out your ticket stub will all of you info, or I can send the ticket to you to fill out and you can mail it in, your choice.

Below is the ticket that shows the cut off date and all the guns up for raffle. Some very very nice stuff in this raffle.

PM me or ask away here if you have any questions.

[​IMG]

2. Def some decent guns on that list...good deal DEC thanks for the heads up...

3. DEC, PM me your info, I'll send you some tickets.
    Thanks.

4. pm me your address derek
    thanks!

5. Were is 40 Sporting Clays located at.

6. Bourbon, Indiana, west of Warsaw off of 30.

To answer a couple questions.

You DO NOT have to be a DU member to buy tickets.

You DO NOT have to be present to win. They will contact you.

7. Still selling tickets. PM me and I'll give you my address if you are interested. You can make a check out to Ducks Unlimited and send it to me and I will forward it on.