close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Easy way to make a Million bucks

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jan 22, 2006.

1. "Bigfoot, or sasquatch, is said to be a huge, hairy humanlike creature with long arms."

Maybe it was me you saw, Cary!

2. I'll give ya five million if you bring me the carcass of the Easter Bunny

3. We used to coon hunt in Wabash county out around the prairie / Richvalley area, there was one evening when the dogs (big black and tans)were standing on tree, but before we could get to them they began yelping and whimpering like they were scared little pups, they passed us on a dead run back to the truck and we could not get them to go back into that section of woods again.

When day-light came we went back down into the area to see what all the commotion was about and found several trees had been clawed about 9 feet above the ground (like Bear markings) but the ground was too swampy for any readable tracks.

We never heard of anyone having a pet bear that got loose, and a couple of our buddies experienced the same phenomenon with their dogs within a mile of the spot, so we nick-named the spot Bigfoot territory, and hunted elsewhere.

:idea: That was 25 years ago, he must be old and feeble by now... 1 million dollars would come in handy:mischeif: