Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. fellows, This isn't necessarily an "outing" per se, but my Dad just announced that he and my mom were going to... Bill's Steakhouse in Bronson, Mich. I told my dad that we all had been talking, drooling, drinking, and...puking about maybe going up there as a group. Let's stop talking the talk and start walking the wok (sorry...food on the brain)! When are we going to all meat (damn!!) up there sometime???? Let's....GET R DUN!!!!!

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Van Halen Rules Supreme

Not very nice Bocephus. We could go to the show after dinner...hopefully the Coach won't hurl until we at least see some of the show.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Arrowsmith

Arrowsmith??? Is that some kind of new archery product I've missed out on?

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Bocephus said:
no dumbass, its a guy that works on arrows....sheeeesh
Are you available to go on my next hunting/fishing trip?....We're always looking to take someone along to bitch slap!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Bocephus said:
I have to come clean here....I do not hate your music, I just like getting you going. I was at the last concert Aerosmith had at Verizon
My wife and I saw Aerosmith at the coliseum. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Cary, Was that during the Ft. Wayne Sports, Vacation, and Boat show??? did he do a good job on your arrows????:( Sorry!!!

Coach, Val Halen is the gal that Big Fella used to date, until...she got him a gift that he wasn't too "tickled" about.:rolleyes:

Treehugger, I know you want to bitch slap the Big Guy, but have you taken a good look at his picture??

Now can we please get back to why this thread was started. I'm starving for some daggum Walley, Steak, Froglegs, Crablegs, etc.

Speaking of crabs...I once went to my doctor because I thought I had a case of the crabs. After checking me (eh, hem!!!) he told me not to worry because he only counted 22. I thank You!!!:bonk:

When are we going to eat man!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Dean Weimer said:
Treehugger, I know you want to bitch slap the Big Guy, but have you taken a good look at his picture??.....

.....Now can we please get back to why this thread was started. I'm starving for some daggum Walley, Steak, Froglegs, Crablegs, etc......

When are we going to eat man!!!!!
Yeah, everyone in a hunting or fishing party has a designated task. We usually have the designated millionaire, designated driver, designated cook, designated gopher, designated punchin' bag, and designated do whatever...the do whatever will take care of BO!!!...LOL

If any of you guys ever get to the Terre Haute area (I know...why would you?)...make a stop just outside of Terre Haute at the St. Mary of the Woods Supper Club...next to St. Mary of the Woods College (all girls college...yee haaa!). Club specialties are big Pork Steak, BBQ Ribs, all you can eat Catfish fillets, Walleye dinners, Frog Legs, Italian Beef, BBQ, Italian grub - Fettucini/Spaghetti, some German grub too. Also has a bar. It's a mom & pop restaurant - they are the best!!! :corkysm55

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
treehugger said:
Yeah, everyone in a hunting or fishing party has a designated task. We usually have the designated millionaire, designated driver, designated cook, designated gopher, designated punchin' bag, and designated do whatever...the do whatever will take care of BO!!!...LOL

If any of you guys ever get to the Terre Haute area (I know...why would you?)...make a stop just outside of Terre Haute at the St. Mary of the Woods Supper Club...next to St. Mary of the Woods College (all girls college...yee haaa!). Club specialties are big Pork Steak, BBQ Ribs, all you can eat Catfish fillets, Walleye dinners, Frog Legs, Italian Beef, BBQ, Italian grub - Fettucini/Spaghetti, some German grub too. Also has a bar. It's a mom & pop restaurant - they are the best!!! :corkysm55
Hey- I have been there - its a good place. My cousin's wife is the director of the horse dept at St Mary of the woods

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
goggleye57 said:
Hey- I have been there - its a good place. My cousin's wife is the director of the horse dept at St Mary of the woods
A guy I grew up with own's the place with his brother. My buddy is retired from the Army and did some stints in Germany and was "adopted" by a German family while he was there. He worked in their Beer house while he was there and picked up a lot of good cooking tips. His brother was a chef in the Army and is now a chef at a retirement area in T.H. as well as cook at the Club. They've owned the place for about 2-3 yrs. now and are doing real well.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, I'm not buying!!!!!!!!

I think that some of you have been on this site too long as you are obviously delirious. Some of you (Hint: Bob White) are starting to see things that don't exist. Somewhere along the way it was mistakingly assumed that OWs make Big Bucks. Couldn't be further from the truth. You'd probably laugh if you heard what some publications pay for articles/pictures. It's not what it seems to be everyone!!! I'm just poor white trash w/ an attitude problem.:cheeky-sm

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
white trash

Dean....you call yourself white trash but by the grace of god you became a boilermaker!!

oldrookie:corkysm55

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
oldrookie said:
Dean....you call yourself white trash but by the grace of god you became a boilermaker!!

oldrookie:corkysm55
What the heck is the difference??? :cwm27:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts