close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

elkhart/goshen

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by tincupmi, May 21, 2006.

1. Im new to the goshen area and am interested in learning of places to fish. I recently drove down to the tri-county area and thought that would work out nice but i dont have a boat. (my apartment comm. wont allow boats.) Are there any good areas to fish from shore or is there anywhere to rent a boat/ store a boat for a reasonable price. I would like to purchace a little 12 footer if i had a place to store it. Any help you guys could give me would be appreciated greatly. Thanks.

2. Im only 14....but there are alot of good lakes around this area!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

3. Hi Tincup, I think there is a place in North Webster that rents books and there is a man who will rent you a pontoon boat for the day just south of North Webster. Email me PM and I will give you his phone number and he may have a small boat that he would rent to.

4. Hey tincup...I live just outside Warsaw...just pm me and I will fix you up!!!!!