Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by tincupmi, May 21, 2006.

1. Im new to the goshen area and am interested in learning of places to fish. I recently drove down to the tri-county area and thought that would work out nice but i dont have a boat. (my apartment comm. wont allow boats.) Are there any good areas to fish from shore or is there anywhere to rent a boat/ store a boat for a reasonable price. I would like to purchace a little 12 footer if i had a place to store it. Any help you guys could give me would be appreciated greatly. Thanks.
  2. Im only 14....but there are alot of good lakes around this area!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

3. Hi Tincup, I think there is a place in North Webster that rents books and there is a man who will rent you a pontoon boat for the day just south of North Webster. Email me PM and I will give you his phone number and he may have a small boat that he would rent to.
  4. Hey tincup...I live just outside Warsaw...just pm me and I will fix you up!!!!!