close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Encore EZ Extractor

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by gid123, Dec 4, 2006.

1. I just purchased the tc EZ extractor from Bass Pro. This allows me to remove the breech plug without taking the gun apart. Best $20 i have ever spent. Not that the Encore was ever hard to clean but now it is a pleasure. Guys who shoot T/C Encore should check it out.:biggrin: :biggrin:

2. I have the TC Omega with a scope on it. Trying to take the breech plug out with the tool provided is difficult with the scope mounted on the gun. Does anyone know if there is a longer breech plug tool available by TC or if there is any way yet to have an Omega converted to a speed breech?

3. Make sure you always lock it back into position before you close up the breech on the gun...if you don't, it'll get ruined in a hurry...trust me, I know!

4. I too shoot the omega with scope, I found it easier to use a ratchet and socket with an extension.

5. me to works the best imo