close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Escellent day! Awesome Fellowship!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Today jstalljon, DEC, cjones46 and I hooked ups and had a few beers for my Birthday!! FANTASTIC guys! I'm proud to say I know these guys! Had alot of laughs! We RAIDED jstalljon's kegerator! ;)
    Can't wait to do it again. Will have a pic up soon...well as soon as cjones46 gets it uploaded LOL!!!

Git R Done
    Fuzzy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  2. Happy B-day Fuzzy................

3. Happy B-day! Wish I could have helped with the beer.....lol

4. Happy B-day...... Another march baby......lol
    Mine is on the 24th!

5. Mine was Wednesday! Happy Birthday to the both of you.

6. Mine is the 27th...and based on how these guys drank yesterday, I won't have much of a keg left for my festivities!

Definitely a great time yesterday guys! And Fuzzy left out a critical part of the story! He surprised all of us with Officially Licensed Custom made Gobble Getter Game Calls! Fuzzy my friend...you are a TRUE craftsman.

We'll have to do it again, but this time I may have to charge a fee at the door! ;) LOL

7. DARN YOU jstalljon! I got a headache today! ;)

Fuzzy

8. Yep. Happy birthday, Fuzzy. Wish I could have made it over there. Couple of Advil and some Coke, Fuzz...you'll be alright.

9. Or do what I'm doing Fuzz....just poured a fresh one in a lime green iced mug!

Right back on the horse buddy....

10. Happy B-day to you too Flintlocker.

11. Fuzz Happy Brithday, I would be careful hanging around Dec. Just Kidding Dec HA!HA!HA!

12. It was a good time for sure.

Hey Stallion ... did you find that St. Patty's Day hat? I made that basket from Down Town Baby! Tourney style!:biggrin:

Fuzzy is an artist and a hell of a b.s.er.

I tried to set Jones up with a bartender who was supposedly "an old girlfriend of his" ... that went well.:cwm27:

And the Stallion ... well you guys have got to hang with this guy. He prides him self in surrounding himself in hot chicks. The guy is a chick magnet.:bowdown:

It was all I could do to keep these three in line. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.:coolgleam