close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ever see a bluegill this UGLY?

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by QuailDancer, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Our beloved bluegill master is slipping, somehow this brown trout got in the way of 410's bluegill.
    [​IMG]

2. Must be that time of year...I'd just finished spooling up a few rods when I jumped on here and see the Bluegill Guru with a monster trout.

Deer seasons is winding down....I'm not waiting on ice, looking forward to hauling in some walleyes here soon.

3. Well Quail you know the rough job I have. I got to change with the seasons. Deer, Squirrel, Rabbit, bluegill, walleye, brown trout. With a job like I have, it really gets rough sometime, when you have 3 or 4 of the gang wanting to take you to work. HA! MAN I LOVE TO HUNT AND FISH

4. Many open water reports are coming in through GM today. One guy saw 3 boats heading north on 69 between Auburn and Ft. Wayne today. Lucky dogs.....

5. Look at that pic real close guys...I swear it's one of those where you just walk up and put your face in the circle. Come on 410 tell us the truth!!!

6. What a great way to end the year! Its not often you can get the boat out on Lake Mich. the last week of December. A light south wind, sun shine, a few fish, and a friend to share it all with. What more could you ask for!

Hope we have may more fishing trips to come in the new year!

And a wish for everyones new year to be as good!!!!