close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Fishing Lures?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ccavacini, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

What are your favorite lures?

Here are mine:

Zoom Trick Worm..6" Watermelon flake rigged Wacky Worm...my favorite --Sometimes rigged Texas to get into the weeds.
    Poor Boys Erie Darter--smoke...any flake...rigged on a 1/8 oz. jig
    Senino---Poor boy or Yamamoto
    Plow Jockey--any color
    Rapalas--Jointed--Pearch and Gold colors...either trolled or twitched on top
    Rebel Crawdads---tiny wees
    Tube Jigs

Never had any luck with spinner baits, even though I have a ton of them.

2. I like to use mostly yum products like the dinger,vibra tubes,wolly hawg tails, and there big craws. For hard baits i throw bandit crank baits in all sizes,rat-l-traps, and pointers and rapala jerk baits in any thing from a clown pattern to perch but i think baby bass is my favorite.

3. Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits; anything by Luretech(Musky Muggers, hot legs panfish jigs, Hothook painted hooks, etc....), Mann's Baby 1 Minus....

4. A white 3" curly tailed grub on a jighead.

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

That's my favorite lure in Canada for Walleye...tipped with a crawler or minnow

Do you have a lot of luck in Indiana with bass? If so, I'm going to give it a try here.

6. hey cc it works for everything for me. bass,crappie and when i step down a size or two bluegill and redear. the last time i went i even caught a bullhead on it.

7. White curly tail grub. :bowdown::bowdown:

8. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

A floating Rapala in black and gold is my go to lure.

9. I like a lead head jig with a twister tail. Cheap and you can fish for about anything. I've caught walleyes, smallmouth, largemouth, crappies, white bass, and pike. If they will hit on the surface a floating rapala flipped and splashed on top can be great fun.:)

10. Scum frog in the pads and mat

11. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'm going to get me one of those...everyone's talking about them...I've been throwing a Zoom Horny Toad on a 5/0 hook. Haven't had much luck.

12. i love to use anytopwater baits like a scum frog or a weedless frog with legs of even a king rat or pooper. It is the most exciting to see a bass break the surface and slam that bait. Topwater is the way to go.

13. I have some of those Zoom Horny toads and i don't like them they don't float like the scum forg and they catch weeds to much. I would go with the scum frog.

14. i seem to always be able to catch them on the heddon torpedos.got a bunch of sizes and colors.madman plastics.buzz baits,and a assortment of spinners.

15. Ditto to all who taut the effectiveness of the white 3" curly tail grub on a jighead. It's great for white bass, walleye, stripers, wipers, catfish and smallmouths. On a slow day you can find a rocky bank and catch warmouths with it. I also like a 4" deep diving Storm Thunder Stick, a J5 Rapala sinking shad, and lately I have had good luck with silver spoons. In short, I like all lures and most fishing.