close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

February 3-D shoot

Discussion in 'IndianaSportsman.com Outing Forum' started by dleslie217, Feb 7, 2007.

1. If anyone is interested, Nancy's Broken Arrow has another 3-D shoot scheduled for Feb. 24th. & 25th. Went with Treehugger to the last one and had a great time.

2. I might be game for that rendezvous... Thats what three weekends away?
    Keep us informed on how many of you are going to attend and Ill make plans accordingly.
    D are you in for sure? Besides I need to get some antlers from Treehugger and that would be a great place to meet and pick them up. Take care..

3. As of now I am planning on going.

4. Doug, do you guys usually shoot on Saturdays or Sundays?

5. Hopefully Trevor and I can come, but where is nancy's?

6. Never mind I just found out where it is. Its about a 3 hour drive for us so we wont make it.

7. Tine lock if you want to drive to valpo and ride with me thats fine with me. Let me know if you are interested.

8. Thanks for the offer, but it would be too much of a hassle. Neither Trevor or I drive yet so we would have to have someone drop us off and pick us up in valpo.

9. Tines where you at? Maybe we can work something out. Keep me posted on a middle ground from you and valpo maybe plymouth would work? I can pick you up there then take 31 down to indy wrap around on 465 catch the road down to nancys and we are there. no probs. Let me knwo if you are interested it will be funtimes.

10. Thanks for trying trd, but we'll have to miss this one.

11. Do they still have shoot's at Nancy's? If so could someone give me some directions?
    And has anyone heard of Haw Patch?
    Thanks

12. Yes, they have a shoot scheduled for later this month on a Saturday and a Sunday. Google for the directions. It's near Cloverdale, IN.