close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Filling out your Profile

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ChapstickCharlie, Apr 28, 2006.

1. This is not a vent, however has anyone else here had the problem of needing to know some other members approximate location and when you look, his profile is not filled out? Other sites really push for basic info on members that are very handy to have and yet NOT intrusive, like what town are you in. Helpful stuff. We need to check and make sure we fill the thing out. Ok, back to shroomin.

2. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Yes, I agree. Don't have to be too specific but a little background information about each other here can really be cool.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I agree too....it doesn't take long...and I'm more inclined to take someone more seriously if he tells us something about himself.

Cary

4. I agree what's the big deal about filling a little something out about your self. You may be ask to join some of the gang for supper or fishing or hunting trip. We just had a good supper with some of the boys while then were going musky fishing and we all had a blast. SOME PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE

5. This is just a bump for the new folks that have joined in the last ___...please fill out your profile.

Thanks!

6. I concurr, It's good to know where everyone is from and what they hunt / fish for...

However, and if you feel the need to list credit card numbers please PM me and include your limit.

7. Dont forget the exp. date...

and that little security code on the back...sometimes they ask for that...haha