close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally about there.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Treehugger1971, Apr 16, 2007.

1. I know this has nothing to do with the outdoors, just wanted to show you guys whats ate up all my time. All thats left is the shower door and blinds I had to order. By the way Pigeon and Tile I have a new found respect for you guys.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hmmmm.....anyone know the best way to Break in the new shower!!!!!! WILD THING.......The good OLD days!!!!!!

3. I don't know what you're talkin' about Brew...........:confused: ???

Good work '71...

4. Respect for us fellow tilesetters?.......It ain't easy ,being cheesy...lol

Looks great '71........When do start full time....?

5. Lookin good!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

6. nice work 71!!! that bathroom looks phenomenal :coolgleam

i think brew was talking about "hanky panky" as a way to break in the shower
    dean doesn't know because hes never had the privilege :evilsmile

how long did that take??

looks great!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

7. Looks GREAT Tree.... your shower looks just like mine....4 bottles of ladies shampoo,conditioner, and some type of skin crap! LOL ;)

Well done...

8. Nice job Tileflier71............it looks great.

9. ya but 71's probably looks like that because women live with him :evilsmile

10. The Stallion has to keep his skin hydrated/ex-foliated/ and coco-butter smooth for the ladies! :coolgleam

You're a regular freakin' comedian Jonesy! :biggrin:

11. Well, I've heard of mud, but this is something new?

12. When I was but a lad, my dad had a sign above our shower in the basement that read "Save water, shower with a friend". Ahh, yes, words to live by.........

And Stallion, it's not a privelage, it's a RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  13. Not gonna touch this one..................I'll let Quail have the fun with this comment.

14. Yep, I knew that I sould've clarified what I meant by "friend". While there are several types of friends out there, this shower sign was utterly and completely meant for friends of the female persuasion. There, this should clear up any mis-definition. Nice try Dougy..........:mad: !!!