close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally my Hoyt Trykon XL has arrived!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by Travis907, Feb 24, 2006.

1. I just layed my hands on my new Trykon XL. I ordered it two months ago and it just came in. All I can say is WOW and it was worth the wait!

2. Hey Travis, Is That The New Bow That Looks Like A Mathews? Just Kiddin`, Congratulations, Have Fun With It.

3. Matthews??????

Yes, it's Hoyt's first parallel limbed bow. And, it looks more like a Bow Tech than it does a Matthews. Ever shot a Hoyt Brich?????? Try it sometime!

Aren't the Bow Tech guys the ones that left Matthews?????

4. Are Bow Techs and Mathews bow companies? :) just kiddin!

5. Yeah, they're companies all right...they're the ones that have imitated PSE's designs!

6. Arent they all just advances of those old Bear bows, and the recurves and longbows of the "historic" era of archery....

7. Yeah they are advanced, just like our transportation (horse, horse and buggy, automobile) or our phone calls ( operator, to rotary, to push button, to cordless, to cellular.) Today's compound bows are far advanced from traditional longbows, or recurves, it is just the way s>#t works out.:coolgleam

8. I hope to buy a trykon before next season. Its an amazing bow

9. TryKon is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Why didnt you get the short one Travis??? Couldnt handle the Torque and Speed associated with short bows!?!?! JK. Anyhow dont listen to BRICH60............He is still livin in a primitive world.....Aint that right BRICH60????:cheeky-sm

10. I didnt go with the short Trykon cause I am 6'4" and have a 31" draw length. I love this bow!