close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

first bird

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by crappie master, May 12, 2006.

1. This is my first time on. I think this is gonna be a cool site, I got my first turkey this morning, 24 lbs, 12 1/8 beard and 33mm spurs!!!
    crappiemaster

2. Welcome to the site, nice job on the bird!

3. welcome to the site crappiemaster. what's your tecnique for late season birds? great job on a beast of a tom. those are some real limb hangers.

4. Holy underwear! That's a giant. Welcome to the site, and nice bird!

5. Hey crappie master did you get that name from crappie fishing if so when are the crappie going to bed. In my area around Warsaw they have eggs but there still firm. Welcome to the site and Yes that is a nice bird.

6. right on

It was my first year turkey hunting also.I scored tuesday 22lbs 10 in beard. set up early watched them fly out of roost 3 hen 1 gobbler they moved into bean field i had to relocate then he bread a hen the other two move to within 15 yards! they sat down to dust themselves, when the pair were finshed breading the hen walked over to the two in front of me, gobbler then walked in front of me and hevi shot #4 ended the story. :tongue:

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Nice bird...welcome to the site...when you have time, fill out your profile for us.

Cary

8. Hey! Congrats on the bird prolly a beauty. ;) I am new to the site also and its cool i think u will have a good time!

9. Welcome I'm also new here but think I'm going to enjoy the site. Congratulations on what sounds like an awsome bird.

10. :Welcome: to the site Awesome bird:yikes:

11. Greaat!! Turkey! Glad to have you with us! :)

12. Congrats DBurris!...nice bird.

13. Congratulations on your first bird, DBurris.

14. Congrats on your first bird! Welcome to the site. There are a whole lot of guys who know what they are talking about and they do a really good job of informing newbies about tricks and new gadgets out there.