close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Posting

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chief, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Saw this webiste and thought it would be a good opportunity to talk to other avid deer hunters. I've been bowhunting since age 12 and I might be what you call a fanatic. Basically, I talk or do things involving deer hunting 365 days a year. I also am president of the Central Indiana Chapter of the National Whitetail Deer Foundation. It's a non for profit that works towards preserving habitat and getting kids involed.

I've posted a picture of the buck I took this past season. He'll score around 150 and what's cool is that I have a matched set of sheds from him.

I'm also curious to find out if the dry score of the buck that was taken in Morgantown, In. this past season is official?

2. Welcome to the forum, Chief...you'll fit in nicely with the other fanatics on this site. :coco: I'm not positive, but I don't think that the Morgantown buck has been officially scored. There are a lot of stories going around as to the whereabouts of the head etc. I see you're from NE Indiana. I'm from Fremont...are you close to me?

3. Welcome chief!!! You've come to the right place.

4. Welcome chief, I hope one of these days I can put a 150 on the wall.

5. :Welcome: :woohoo1:to the forum :biggrin:

6. Chief, unfortunately you'll find no other fanatical whitetail hunters on this site. The only deer hunters here are not fanatical...they are obsessed. I mean...these guys like Treehugger, James Lyons, 410, Scott Werstler,Crooked Lake 92, Tilesetter, OldRookie (who hasn't even started yet), Tanker, PsychoBubba, Hickhop Rap sensation Bocephus, HuntinIN, BowhuntinIN,Scarlet Dew, H4, Tanker, etc. I mean these guys are ate up over this stuff. They're totally obsessed with antlers and stuff.

I try to get on here and tell everyone to just chill out etc. You know, these big bucks are just ruining everyone. Antlers are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!:evilsmile Bobby!!!!!

Seriously, Welcome to the site. Stick with me, I'll steer you in the right direction. Whatever these other guys put on here, just pretend like it's important or something. Like candy to a kid on Halloween......:bouncy:

Everyone...I LOVE YOU MAN..... Can I get your Bud Light?????:corkysm55

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod