close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish and Rig

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ccavacini, Aug 7, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Here's a 2.2lb I took off a point with a wacky worm...Also, here's a picture of my boat:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! Nice fish and even nicer rig...what, no invite to George??? It's like 5 minutes from my house! :banghead3

3. You said there were no fish in that lake!!!! Do you take the dogs fishing with you?

Jack

4. I like to fish Lake George and so would JL and I think your boat would whole all three of us. Nice fish

5. Gee Cary, I'd have to take a shower first to step into a boat that clean!

Nice looking rig.:coolgleam

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Trust me, it's not clean...all kinds of stains...a boat's a boat. Lots of coffee stains, blood stains (mine and the fish), and just pure dirt stains...

Jack, my dogs in a boat are like farts in a skillet...always running around trying to get the lures...I'm always afraid one will step on a crank bait and get a hook embedded...no, I leave the dogs at the cottage. It's the only way I can relax.

7. Cary my wife and I use to fish Lake George all the time along with my wife's mom and dad but now since her father has pasted away we just don't get to fish it much any more. LOVE to ice fish George.

8. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Thanks for sharing the pic.

9. You generally need to take a shower...period.

Hey Cary, is that a Lund? BTW, have you ever thought about taking the wife along? If she ever gets under your skin, you could set up a crankbait just so......:hide: !!!!

P.S. Cary can you give me your e-mail address, I've got an important message for you from Jim Slain.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Dean, it's a Yamaha G3-17'...with a Yamaha 4 stroke...got a tiller steer because I like to motor troll sometimes and that's hard with a steering wheel.
    Ellen goes out with me sometimes....doesn't have a whole lot of patience though...she's winged me more that once with a lure...I thought it was an accident.

ccavacini@sacs.k12.in.us