close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing/Duck hunting

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by 410, Feb 28, 2006.

  1. Well when the fishing gets good Tri-County shut down all the ponds and lakes for the Duck/Goose Hunters. (I have nothing against duck/goose hunting) I would like for them to take a study to see what lakes the hunting use most and open the others up for fishing. There is a lot of ponds and lakes in Tri-County and the duck/goose hunters only use around 10% of them so that leaves 90% that could be fished. Again I have nothing against duck/goosed hunters, I use to do it to. What do you think?
     
  2. ccavacini

    ccavacini Super Mod Mod

    It would seem as if they could restrict the hunters to certain areas and leave the rest open for fishing...but I suppose they're erroring on the side of safety.
     

  3. I talked to the DNR and they said they were looking at the deal about shuting down all the fishing for duck/goose hunting. But did not say how soon. I quess this is call passing the buck.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
Post Your Bird Hunting Trips Out of State Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training Sep 22, 2017
Nice hunting property in Orange County Indiana Whitetail Hunting Sep 15, 2017