close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Reports?

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by QuailDancer, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Does anyone have current fishing reports for Salamonie or Mississineewa?

2. Been catching walleyes at the Salamonie spillway right at sun up....or so my source tells me!!!!!!!!

3. I do know that the trout is still hitting at wyland lake Quail, got my limit again.

4. You need to take me out there Tuck!

5. New boat

I finally figured out how to put a photo in the gallery.
    I added one of myself and my daughter doing a little bow shooting, and another of my new toy!!!

6. Rainbow trout were biting on Clear lake last Monday. Had to break some ice early in the morning, but that didn't stop the active trout. Too bad I was bass fishing. Nothing there.:(
    [​IMG]

7. Hey, Bigbass, how many did you get? I was at Clear on Sunday looking for those devils and didn't get any! Nice fish.

8. I was on a big school of them. Two of them came on back to back casts. Then I moved looking for bass.

Just got back from Clear lake today. Windy, cold, and drizzle. We weren't fishing for them again, but caught 6 more. They weren't quite as big as that 18 incher, but were running 12 to 14 inches long. They are really active breaking the surface all over the lake.

9. nice rainbow!!!good lord didnt bless us with trout down here, sure are pretty fish.

10. Nice Rainbow Trout Bigbass.

11. Thanks for the kind remarks. They certainly are a beautiful fish.