close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

for my 100th post read this

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by oldbuckkiller, Sep 1, 2006.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2006

2. CWD hasn't been found in Indiana yet. Besides, it's not the "doom and gloom" deer disease that the media makes it out to be. Deer diseases like CWD have been around darn near as long as deer themselves have been around. Diseases like Blue Tongue, EHD, etc. have been around for eons.

3. I saw a guy who posted a photo of his buck last year, and it had a Blue Nose.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Keith, it was a red nose...Christmas...ring a bell? CWD --Couldn't, Wouldn't, Don't.

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, that's classic....where did you get it...I want it. Just think if I could flash this in my classroom.

6. Close, it wasn't Rudolph, but RANDY's (aka treehugger)whos deer had the blue nose.

7. Bru-u-u-u-uce the bluenosed dink....had a very, um...........shiny nose.....and if you ever saw it....you would even say it's gross.

Let's see it again Randaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Come on Randy, bring that bad boy out again for us all, would ya???

9. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

bellers place has it in 5 deer i was told by a guy who lives by it the whole heard of 600 +/- deer must be killed off. so what does that tell you they are a bovine.

10. If this is true OBK, you must remember that Bellar has brought in deer, semen, etc. from all over the place. These aren't wild Indiana whitetails. Besides, this could just be rumors, so be careful what you believe to be true.

11. I have to believe............

He comprehends as well as he spells........

12. Don't patronize me Quail...AND...Dean. I know what you guys are up to. I'm going to go to the Parke County Covered Bridge Festival this year and see the Bruce T-Shirts for sale...you picture scalpers...and I'll get none of the profits. I will have my people watching and looking for unapproved renditions of The Boss. I better never see either of you wearing one either...you..you...you...picture poachers!

13. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, and you're going to get reproductions made of the antlers too aren't you tree? That's starting to remind me of a taxidydermist theyt possted on this heer sight once.:biggrin:

14. ROTFLMAO!!!!:tongue: