close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fort Wayne Sports, Vacation & Boat Show

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Anyone still plannin on going to this thing? When? Where we meeting? Where is dean buying lunch?

2. Thought that I'd have to work that weekend, but I'm free, so I'll show up at some time.

3. It looks like I'm gonna be in Elkhart that with Jstall, DEC, Fuzzy and possibly Super Duper Mags. Dean said this show sucks so I scheduled accordingly haha. I believe everything deano says haha

4. sorry fellas... Ive got a surprise party to go to in Decatur Illinois for an old college roommate. You guys have fun with that show.

5. I plan on getting there somehow.

6. Let me rephrase what Jones said I said. I think that the Ft. Wayne Show isn't nearly as good as the Indy Show. I don't think any show "sucks" because they're all good in their own ways. I still say the Iowa Deer Classic is the creme de la creme of all deer shows in the Midwest.

7. I will be goin... go every year. I like it myself..

8. I like it because your not packed in shoulder to shoulder like the Indy show. Also, the measuring isn't as busy as Indy or the Gander Mountain excursion was so I always have time to talk to people. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

9. Just letting you guys know that I received confirmation today that a large non-typical from Kansas will be brought to the show Saturday for measuring into the Pope & Young Record Book. The deer was grossed at 230" by the taxidermist and sports a 27 1/2" inside spread. Should be something to see. Can't give you a time frame, the show is open at 10:00 am on Saturday.