close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Forum Behavior

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by goggleye57, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.-If you can't say something good or constructive don't say it.

2.-this is the Indiana Sportsman not some extention of some other website leave your old business behind

3.-If you can't say something good or constructive don't say it.

4.-this web site does not belong to any one special interest group.

5.- We are here to share experience and experiences about the out-of-doors

6.- If you can't say some good or constructive don't say it.!!!!

7.- if you don't like the way we do things here go somewhere else.

2. I like number 7 alot. I use that one in my business, sometimes.

3. :yeahthat:

i agree wholeheartedly and apologize to all members if at any point i have perpetrated any offense to these guidelines.

excellent post goggle

4. I like #'s 1-7...thanks goggle! :bowdown:

5. #'s 1-7 sit well with me too...........and a welcome of "fresh air".

Some intense discussion has been happening here, on chat, on PM's, in e-mails and phone calls over the last few days about this site...........and I can say the conversations "after hours" were entirely about what needs to be done to keep this site awsome.......and our membership intact.

Thanks for those that have listened lately..............as hard as some of those things were to say and see..............I think Goggle reminds us of what is best for the site ...........which is what most of us here want...........and why we sometimes spend enough time here each day to tick our wives off. :biggrin:

We love this place!!!!! :)

6. no place is perfect till heaven comes a knockin but this forum is sure a great place.

7. Thanks Google, excellent guidelines.

8. Sounds like a great plan to me!

9. Me too...well said, Jonesy.

10. Me 3....well said men...:grouphug:

11. if we argue with them that makes us no better, i still say this is the best site going!!!!

12. I sympathize with the moderators here, as I fully understand how frustrating it can be.

It all boils down to the fact that we're all individuals with different opinions, and that's okay. Imagine how boring life would be if everyone did the same thing. Diversity is what makes life what it is. We just need to understand that we're all sportsmen here, and try to respect each other's opinions even if we don't agree with them.

How would ol' Ted say it? "We're all blood brothers of the mystical flight of the arrow and bullet"? ;)