close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

found a massive shed...

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Bocephus, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Im a big dumb hillbilly, I dont seem to know how to insert a photo in the post. You can go to the photo gallery and see the huge shed I found in Brown county today. The brow tine is massive! Squirrels got to it before I did.

And before you tell me to click the little photo feature with the mountains and postage stamp on it...it doesnt work for me.

2. Here you go BO

[​IMG]

3. big as a coke can at the base

4. Way to go. I have been out looking , I have horns but the only thing is there still on the bucks and I am not as fast as I use to be. Nice SHED

5. Last Year's Shed

Wow![​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2006
  6. The shed in the above picture has split brow tines, a broken G3, and the G2 is 11 3/4" long. Found it while mushrooming on a property I had permission to deer hunt...never saw that dude out there!

7. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Wow that's quite the rack.

8. Nice sheds Bo and James..................Both of you need to put some time into these properties it appears.

9. Wish I could, Dew...the property I found that shed on is no longer available to me.:( The landowner died, and his kids aren't too keen on hunters on the property. Oh, well. I've still got a couple of decent spots. Hope to find a shed that large on one of my properties later this week.:)

10. first I thought it was a stick, sticking up out of the leaves.

11. Sheds!!

Nice, heavy, shed Coach. Who's the good lookin' fella that is showing it???? Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!!

Now you really don't expect any of our Southern Brethren to believe that that is a northern Indiana buck, do you??

12. Would you like some GPS coordinates? They grow 'em big up here, rebels! By the way, that haggard lookin' dude is me...worn out after a Saturday of walkin' around the Indiana State Fairgrounds.