Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a big dumb hillbilly, I dont seem to know how to insert a photo in the post. You can go to the photo gallery and see the huge shed I found in Brown county today. The brow tine is massive! Squirrels got to it before I did.

And before you tell me to click the little photo feature with the mountains and postage stamp on it...it doesnt work for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bocephus said:
Im a big dumb hillbilly, I dont seem to know how to insert a photo in the post. You can go to the photo gallery and see the huge shed I found in Brown county today. The brow tine is massive! Squirrels got to it before I did.

And before you tell me to click the little photo feature with the mountains and postage stamp on it...it doesnt work for me.

Here you go BO

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Way to go. I have been out looking , I have horns but the only thing is there still on the bucks and I am not as fast as I use to be. Nice SHED

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Wow that's quite the rack.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Sheds!!

Nice, heavy, shed Coach. Who's the good lookin' fella that is showing it???? Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!!

Now you really don't expect any of our Southern Brethren to believe that that is a northern Indiana buck, do you??

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Hey, I recognize that shed. I saw it for sale at one of the exhibitors booths at the Expo. They said it came from around Vigo County. JL you told me you didn't buy anything. LOL LOL

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Tree slugger....No southern gentleman!!!

I am sure they remember what happened in the last one????? That is if Treehugger didn't skip class to be with his "hippy" buddies. Uh hem!!!

:cheeky-sm

Honestly though, it seems like the bucks that come from "down South" do get bigger...any thoughts on that fellas!!!! Is it just because the habitat is better, allowing bucks to reach full potential???

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Dean Weimer said:
I am sure they remember what happened in the last one????? That is if Treehugger didn't skip class to be with his "hippy" buddies. Uh hem!!!

:cheeky-sm

Honestly though, it seems like the bucks that come from "down South" do get bigger...any thoughts on that fellas!!!! Is it just because the habitat is better, allowing bucks to reach full potential???
I take offense to that comment...No Southern Gentleman...but that's what you wanted wasn't it...LOL. I'm not familiar with your terrain up there or crops, or crop time in the field, etc. Most of what we hunt down here is corn and beans that get planted early spring and there until Sept.- Nov. and sometimes later. Also acorn areas in the woods. Could agriculture growing seasons play a part in it? Maybe? Standing corn certainly provides a great hiding area for them sometimes all through the entire rut if the crop was not able to be harvested due to weather. There is also a lot wooded areas down here, how about up there...or has it not grown back from the Ice Age Glaciers? I was in class that day Dean! :evil:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts