close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Four More Guys

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by anon782010, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Fellas, we need FOUR more guys to sign up for the sportsman challenge.

Come on, I know there are a few of you whose names aren't on there yet...FOUR MORE!!!!

2. No thanx........How about the "Greatest Dad Of The Year" or Best "Husband of The Year" ?

3. I allready said something Trent, but I just want to make sure you know that im in for it.

Thanks,
    Grant

4. Trent, maybe you should bring back the DRAFT.

5. haha no kidding
    heres what you do
    find the 4 highest post totals of guys who arent already signed up and just throw em on a team. or go with 7 teams of 3 like dew said...whatever it is hurry up!!!

6. What's the hurry if it doesn't start until March? In my mind we have 20 plus Weimer. Seems to me 5 teams of 4 and a joker in the deck.

7. 22 now...2 more guys gets to 24, 6 teams of 4...besides, Dew is the one that is getting restless...i think he has used the sword 4 times in the last 18 hours...

8. The way it sounds in the other thread, Jonesy is the one that has been "using the sword."

9. Not for about 6 months he hasn't....:evilsmile

10. I didn't say he was using it on someone...

11. Hi my grandson would be in it if you want, he is not on the site because he don't have a computer. He is over here all the time on mine to see what everyone is talking about.

12. allright! looks like i got in just in time