close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fred Bear Instinct

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by daniel240, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Anyone ever shot the new Fred Bear Instinct? I am in the market for a new bow and Ive read a lot of good reviews about this bow. Seems like the best deal for the money. I bow hunted for a couple years when I was young and I'm just getting back into it again.

2. I havent tried their new bow but I shot a Fred bear 32 last year and really like it . Seems like they make very good bows for a very reasonable price. Just a side note, it seemed to shoot alot better with a drop-away rest.

3. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Haven't shot one, but that bow has received favorable reviews.

4. The instinct was one of the 20 some bows I shot earlier this summer. It is a good solid bow. Not quite as tricked out as some, but shot well. The hand shock wasn't horrendous like Bear had been in the past. They have made a lot of improvements this year. Try it out, but I would suggest shooting as many bows as you can. You would not believe how many bows I thought I was gonna buy. Good Luck!

5. I have a Fred Bear TRX 32 and love it. The instinct looks like yet another good bow from Bear and I have shot one and like it. But if I were to get another one and have strongly thought about it before the up coming season, is to get the Fred Bear "The Truth." All I have to say is wow. Positive review here for Fred Bear Bows!!!

6. Bear Archery

I don't think you can wrong with a Bear Bow. (or Jennings) I have been shooting these bows for years and love them all. I even had an old Jennings Star-master, and would out shoot my friends with their expensive crap bows. (mathews) It was quieter and would shoot faster than their SQ2's. I know own a Bear Truth bow , so far it has been shooting great. It does have a little string noise to it, but I haven't put any silencers on it yet either. Good luck finding the right bow , and remember get what enjoy shooting, not what your friends, a pro shop, or that guy on t.v. tells you what you should be shooting