close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Free Turkey Seminar

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by FireLt72, Mar 21, 2006.

1. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

I hope I can post this without problem, if it is, let me know.

I am hosting a free turkey seminar at 8620 South Shelby Street, Indianapolis
    on Thursday April 13th. It starts at 7pm. It is at the fellowship hall of my church. Carl Drake, a pro staffer for Hunters Specialties and Realtree will be the featured speaker. This is a free event, but there will be refreshments sold and a donation box for any offering you would wish to give. This event will benefit our school, Hope Academy.

Any questions call me at 317-557-5464 or email me at ffmed74@sbcglobal.net

We will have some door prizes and give a ways. Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Eric H.

2. Turkey Seminar

Eric

I wish I could attend. It sounds like it might be good. However, I am leaving that day for Nebraska. Their turkey season opens on Saturday the 15th. Hope you have similar seminars in the future.

DaWG

3. FireLt72

Well DaWG if this one is a success, then I will try and have one yearly. I am friends with Carl amd he offered to do it, so we will see how it goes.

Spread the word for me if you would! Thanks
    Eric

4. FireLt72

Update on seminar

We have confirmed door prizes from Dicks Sporting Goods ( discount coupons and Pro Series Decoys) Charter One Bank (Collapsable Coolers and Fold Up Camp Chairs) White River Canoe Comapny ( Free Family Canoe Trips) Outdoorsman (Pump action Turkey Call) and of course items from Hunters Specialties and Realtree. I am sure there will be more, I still have some scrounging to do. If anyone would like to help out with a prize I'd be glad to get it. Thanks!

Eric

5. FireLt72

Carl Drake will be the main speaker, I will introduce him and kind of MC the whole deal, but Carl is the main man. He placed 5th in the nation this year in the owl calling division, he has been a guide for a number of years and is a pro staffer for Hunters Specialties and Realtree. He has a youth hunt at Big Oaks for kids, the weekend prior to the season, He has appeared in Cutt'n and Strutt'n 6 and 8 and Realtree's All-Stars of the Spring videos. There are many other items I can say about Carl, but he is a great guy if you don't know him.

Eric

6. Big Oaks

BIG OAKS WHAT A PLACE TO HUNT.Have sean alot of TURKEY there

7. FireLt72

I got drawn last year and it was for the second 3 days. Those turkey were hiding somewhere I wasn't looking, LOL. I got to do a patrol there with a CO buddy prior to the hunt and saw some huge turkey.....notice the prior to the hunt, comment.

8. FireLt72

Reminder that the turkey seminar is Thursday at 7pm at 8620 S Shelby Street in Indianapolis. Call me if you need directions.

Thanks Eric