close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Freedom!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by QuailDancer, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Nine wonderful days....I'M ON VACATION!!!

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Good, Keith...now you kind of know what it's like to be a teacher.

3. Quail how does a man fine a job like the one you have so he can get a vacation. I need one but I have no one that will come and catch bluegills so I can have some time off. HA! Only 77 gills today. Have a good one.

4. Should have saved those days for November my man. I see 410 made it back to the lake. Couldn't stand it could you? He'll be riding you the rest of the year how you weren't there when the big one needed to be landed.

5. I could pull a shift for you Tuck, but may require some training.

6. ......once again that's ILLEGAL!!!

7. Help Me

I've been on vacation for 3 hours, you should see my honey-do list building up:banghead3 . Tuck, what's the secret, how do you act like you're busy all the time????
    Or does counting all those fish keep you busy?

8. I took the day off work today and power washed my deck, mowed 2 acres, stain sealed my deck. Last Sunday I cleaned and organized my garage. I'm only getting about 4 hours sleep per night the last week...I'm like an expectant mother awaiting the arrival of......ANOTHER BIG FREAKIN' BUCK!!! One more day baby!!!!!

9. I hear ya buddy, been knocking off the chore list too, so there's less guilt during season. Just finished changing a fixture in the kitchen, big back fire, looks so nice, she wants me to do the rest of them:bonk: .