close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

freedomhunt.com

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by hunter7x, Jun 6, 2007.

1. I'm going to ask an ignorant question and I apologize in advance if this comes off wrong, as I am 10000000% pro kids and hunting.

Is this and Indiana thing? If so, where at? I see email contacts, but no locations or real back ground given.

Any additional 2006 info available. I assume more info is to come on the website.

Again I'm probably one of the most pro-kid hunting people out there, but I think there is a serious lack of info on that site.

2. dec the site is under construction I'm just excited about it.

Not sure what you mean by is it an Indiana thing ? It's held in Cass Co Indiana if thats what you mean. Is it something the State has a hand in no, other than support from the Cass CO conservation officers and Indiana Hunters Education Association.

What else would you like to know, I'll be more than happy to answer anything you ask.

3. Understand. I just didn't see anywhere on the site where this group is located or if this was for Indiana hunting opportunities or if this was some large out of state group recruiting in various regions.

Looks like a good mission, just was curious about the home base of this group and what region it is targeting is all.

4. Nope, no out of state anything. It was an idea I had and I got with a bunch of people I know who are into hunting and the outdoors. We put our heads together and made it happen.

100% of the money we raised went into this hunt and (actually the financials will be on the web page soon too.) Thats how it will remain.

Like I said the web page is still being built, I was just excited it was up and runnning, I should have put more info than just the address.

As far as where it's based, I know a lot of people in Cass and Howard Co and thats where most of our financial support came from. Therefore this is where we're planning on keeping it.
    However I have a long term goal to help anyone interested in do something like this and would love to see one in every county in Indiana in the future!

Steve Griffey

5. Very cool of you guys.

I apologize if I was suspicious, there are just so many scams out there these days.

It looks like you guys are starting a great thing and I commend you for your efforts.:coolgleam

6. No problem at all !

Here's more info from last years hunt. The reason it's on a Missouri site is I'm an admin on that site. I got involved there several years ago when I first got to looking around on line for hunting related things. I've since grown some deep roots there. I asked permission before I posted it here.

http://www.indianasportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6595

7. Very cool! It looks and sounds like you guys have a great thing started.

8. Pretty cool deal there. We've been trying to get some interest in something along your lines up here. I commend you.

9. Where is up here crookedlake ?

All it takes is a few helpful people. If you want any ideas let me know I woujld be more than happy to tell you how we did certain things.

10. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Can we get a link to our site on your links page?

11. Hunter7x,
    That is fantastic!
    I bookmarked your site.
    Hat's off to you & your group.

12. Absolutely ! I'm just starting to complile the links we're going to list.

And maybe freedomhunt.com can get a link from here ???

13. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Right now the only way we have of adding a link to another site is in a post like this. We need to purchase another add-on module to have a links page.