Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for your information the "honey hole" is back in business. 41 black crappies today. fished for around 3 hours. no wall mounters as of yet...but the bite is on....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea those baby's are gonna taste good here in a few hours after Ashley's game. I hope she didn't get her arm to sore reeling those things in so she can still pitch tonight in her softball game. Chock up another one for Rico and the honey hole.:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cant even tell ya how many we hauled in today.....50+?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey crappie....what is with all of that toilet paper in the background? by the way, how did they taste? go vols.......;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Caught them on white curly tail grubs with a lead head. It seems to work the best up there. They will bite on minnows, but why bother...they also seem to love waxworms...but the way they were hitting on friday, we probably could have caught 'em on a bare hook...:)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those were the days!!!!!!!!! But I dont see Crappie 66 lurking around here anymore!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Honey Hole

Rico,

Have you told anyone on here yet that your honey hole is your uncles private pond which you keep under lock and key and shoot at anybody that looks twice at it, even family?

You know its hard to take anybody serious who uses Underdog as their picture.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scott Werstler said:
Rico,

Have you told anyone on here yet that your honey hole is your uncles private pond which you keep under lock and key and shoot at anybody that looks twice at it, even family?

You know its hard to take anybody serious who uses Underdog as their picture.
I am sorry Scott...but you are talking about the lake west of here. This one is right behind me...and family is welcome!!! And what in the hell is wrong with Underdog? Oh, I forgot you are a Papa Smurf man arent ya? Check it out...you are talking about Stafford Lake...I am talking about McPherson. Look on the lake maps...they are both under lock and key...:hide:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
It's Weimer, not Wiemer...you bafoon!!!

I don't trust him either, Rico...family or otherwise........:cheeky-sm !!!! Right back at you Scooter!!!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dean Weimer said:
I don't trust him either, Rico...family or otherwise........:cheeky-sm !!!! Right back at you Scooter!!!!!
Hey Dean that is why I have it locked!!!!!!:hide:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come on Scott, stick your head back in here and take your whoppin'

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Lock and Key

You clarified everything when you said they were both under lock and key. I fished that one too, once. Drug a john boat through the muck and pads several yards to the waters edge. Used a beetle spin to catch 38 redears. Call me lazy, but too much work getting the boat there. Hint, I mow around my ponds. My two year old is on to this fishing stuff. Gets it from dad. He caught 3 bass the other day. Wouldn't let me through them back so I cleaned them. One 16", one 15" and one 13". All hooked and brought in by him alone on his 3' Scooby Doo rod. I unhook them, but he has to carry them to the bucket.

Who needs you James, Robbie is showing me what to do!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts