close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

george 7/10

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ice dude, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Cary if you want to meet up and chat for a little bit, we will be out fishin the east shore line. We are gonna head over around 4:00 and fish till dark. so if your around come on out and say hi. My name is Kevin.

Well didnt see you out on the water but we didnt do to bad. fished till dark and caught 6 bass and 4 nice rockies. 4 bass were keepers 1 around 3 1/2 lb, the others were just squeekers. 3 come on crank baits, the rest on soft plastics.
    maybe we will see you next time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2005
  2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Kevin,

Saturday we were having dinner with some friends--I would have rather been fishing. Tried to fish Friday night, but storm came through...didn't last long but saw some lighting so that was it.

Got checked by DNR Sunday a.m. First time I've ever had that happen. Of course, didn't have my license with me, but he did let me run in to get it...and I thought they were all nasty dudes.

I don't know where you were fishing, but I'm having a lot of luck on the south side of Brown's point (the castle). Between 16 into 9.

I'm sure we'll hook up sometime.

Later, Cary

3. We caught 2 fish on the north side of that point, out of the big weed beds. It is always a good spot to catch a few pike also.
    The DNR that check george are ussally pretty nice guys. That is the only lake i have ever been checked on when i was ice fishing and that was just last year. He stood out there on the ice and watched us fish for about an hour. Very nice gentleman.