close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

George--7/31

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ccavacini, Jul 31, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Found a new place for big Bluegills...Mill pond bay...A frame...weeds...5 feet...

2. When's dinner?:tongue:

Did you get a weight on your big gill? How about that photo? You just keep us in anticipation.:)

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

The gill is still in the fish cage...along with the 9" fish my wife and I caught...but it's a lot bigger than those gills. I'm expecting at least 11". I'll take a picture and measure it when I clean them next week. I'll weigh it too.

Caught a 2.2lb. bass Sunday around 4:30. Hit on an Erie Darter in about 12 feet of water...nice fish.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2005
  4. Way to go on the nice gills and the 2.2. i might have to come over and get into some of those gills. We wont keep any we got plenty in the frezer. i love catchin some big gills.

5. Northeast Indiana

I would appreciate info on 'Gills on Big Otter,Little Otter,area.My son and I are planning a trip soon & we haven't fished the area for about three years.It's more than three hours drive for us so I really would like to know what's going on up that way.Ice Dude help maybe??