close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Georgia Boy

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Bonehead, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Hey just wanted to say hello to all the outdoorsmen in Indiana. I was up your way a few weeks ago in Miami County and didn't know what to expect. We leased a farm and I ended up taking A nice 10 pointer that scored around 130" depending on how you measure the bases. I have hunted Illinois in the past, and going up again in December, but I like Indy a little better. Look forward to talking with you guys more in the future.

2. Welcome to the forum, Bonehead.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site....Go "Dogs"

Cary

4. So how is the hunting going to be in your state in the next few weeks. My friend is going back to the farm on friday. Do you see much of a secondary Rut?

5. How bout them Dogs this year eh'. I actually pull for the GAtors, but my wife has season tickets the the Football games. So how has the season been for ya? Have you ever hunted down South?

6. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Whos been letting the cat out of the bag about our state? Deano,Tree,JL? now we have outsiders coming here to hunt and enjoying it better then those highly overpriced and populated countys in IL. Rember bonehead what you experienced here was a fluke and the IN. OBR is not helping our deer herd! Oh, by the way welcome, Glad you enjoyed your time here in our great state and stick around the sight!

7. welcome to the site .