close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Get together Jan 27th

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by 410, Jan 22, 2007.

1. At Gander Mountain in Fort Wayne on January 27th 2007 there will be a deer scoring session and a gang get together. The scoring session will be from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM and after the session is over we will be going to the Golden Corral for dinner (all you can eat), which is only about a mile away form Gander Mountain.
    Dean Weimer and Scott Werstler will be the scorers.
    Dean is a certified Hoosier Record Book scorer and a outdoor magazine writer (bring your story and a big buck and tell Dean all the story).
    Scott is a certified scorer for Hoosier Record Book, Boone & Crockett, Pope & Young and Longhunter's (muzzle loaders). If you have a bear, elk, deer, antelope, moose, contact Scott my email.
    Gang I think this will be a lot of fun and may start something we can do every year and have a great time and telling great stories we have had over the years enjoying the great outdoors. Don't forget to bring your bragging pictures and pictures of trips and places you have been fishing and hunting.
    I know there is something at Gander Mountain that we all need, great place to shop for all you outdoor needs. See you all there. 410

2. I plan on being there. No buck to bring, but I'll be there none the less. I here 410 is buying lunch.:biggrin:

3. Still plannin on being there...hope that doesn't scare anyone off!!!

4. Yes, Bill Tucker is buying lunch for everyone....what a great guy he is!!!!!!

5. :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:
    :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:

6. Dean I use to like you, but don't push it.