close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Get Your Fishing License!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Bocephus, Feb 3, 2006.

1. I was fishing today at a public lake. I hat about 15 bluegill in a bucket next to the shore. About that time I noticed a DNR officer walking down the path tward me. I also realized that I didnt have a valid licence because I always fish farm ponds. I tossed my pole up in the weeds. Just then the DNR officer walked around the bend to see me standing over a bucket of fish, but no pole. He asked me for my license and I told him that I was not fishing. He looked at me like I was stupid and asked what those were in the bucket. I told him they were my pet fish and that I bring them down here to the lake once a week for a swim. He said "WHAT??" I said yep, I just turn them out in the open water and after about five minutes they jump back in my bucket. He said he would have to see that to believe it. I said ok...and kicked the bucket over and they all swam off. After about fifteen minutes the warden looked at me :16suspect and said in a very curious voice "wheres the fish???" and I replied "What fish???"

2. True stoy...I swear to God it is man!

3. Bo, you remind me of my fishing buddy who was a stern Navy man, we were being checked by the Coast Guard on Lake Michiganand just when they were about to pull away he yelled "Go Navy!" the skipper turned around and looked at me like he'd been slapped(It was my boat, I was driving) He said "what did you say to me??" I said nothing sir..., they proceded to pull off I asked my buddy, what the heck was that? he said, I just cussed him out!!! Thanks Buddy!

4. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: BO...you don't have to wait to be a comedian "someday" you already are man!!! Your killin' me. Don't hold the "Bead Master" comment against me...I couldn't resist.

treehugger

5. Brings new meaning to the phrase "bead blasting"

6. Did the fish ever come back?

7. What fish????? lol