close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Give me an Awwwwwww.

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Jul 3, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

She may be cute, but she doesn't understand, yet, "No biting.....I've got marks on my chin to attest to that. I told her that if she didn't hunt, I'd take her back to Iowa...She just looked at me and peed on the floor.

[​IMG]

2. Well sometime they do understand. HA!

3. Very smart look to her, Cary. I love pups, but...don't miss those days either.
    My spaniel is now laying at my feet...just getting mellow and less puppyish.
    Enjoy every minute, and build that bond, it's critical, I know you will. Meg still doing ok with the pup?

almost forgot....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Jack

5. Very cute Pup, Cary! If I sent my Niece or even my Sister this photo, they would want one! My older Sister raises Havanese & Bearded Collies, for show. Again, Congratuations!:)

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I was just thinking the same thing...Megs is here lying at my feet and the pup is in her kennel whining. Megs has nipped at her a couple of times when the pup wants to play and she doesn't. My wife's dog (Bailey-lab) gets totured but seems ok with it. She bites his tail, his ears, his mouth. I guess he's good for something.