close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

global warming or is mom nature ticked off?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by DBurris, Jan 7, 2007.

1. guys i am soooo sick of rain and mud. trapping is miserable duck and goose hunting sloppy, coyote hunting difficult, not to mention my carwash isn't doing crap! can anyone remember a wetter year than 2006 and the start of 2007. :banghead3

2. I have to agree with you DBurris. Can we please get some sunshine...

3. This is NOT, I repeat NOT, and cannot emphasize this enough, NOT global warming. Period.

The jet stream is out of whack. big trough in the west, hence, snow storms and record cold weather (kinda takes that whole GLOBAL part out of global warming huh?) and the east is getting lots of warm moist gulf air. Period, that is all this is. I hate the term el nino, but in all actuality that is all this is. You know this is the truth when even the hippy liberal media is saying that it isn't global warming...

Any questions?

4. i dont know about you guys but i dont buy into the whole global warming thing,but i am sick of the rain and mud

5. Try to convince the people in Colorado there's global warming.

6. Beautiful weather if your a duck.........

7. Did someone say DUCK???:16suspect :16suspect :16suspect

8. No kidding. This weather stinks!

9. Global warming is a joke...however...I saw a family of geese swimming in front of my house this morning...and I live in a subdivision haha...this weather is nonsense. Bring on the snow!!!

10. is there a leash law for geese in your subdivision?

please tell me you let cody out...

to bad you don't live downtown...shotgun blast wouldn't have bothered as many people down there..coulda had dinner...:evilsmile

11. i work outside so i'll definately vote for no more rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't remember the last week it did not rain at least once.keep's this up might be shroomin in febuary

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

And I thought all these years of my smoking my pipe and cigars was causing the problem.

13. Global warming? That sounds like something Al Gore invented. All this rain makes for good waterfowling, easy winter for deer, and more oxygen in the water for the fish. Would have taken some late deer season snow, tho.

14. Good point, all this easy weather should make for some BRUTES this coming fall shouldn't it?