close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Colts!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by WarEagle, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Let's Git R Done today.

GO COLTS!

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

3. I've been a lifelong Bear fan...man it's been a ruff life.

Go Bears! Go Colts!

4. I can root for the Bears now after the debacle I just watched.

Man what a trainwreck.

WAR

5. that just sucks it was handed to them and they still blew it :banghead3 :help:

6. Cant blame that on Vanderjact, he didnt put them in that position.

7. Hate to say it, but it's never going to happen now. :banghead3

8. Maybe with the money we save..................nevermind. Im over it.

9. Sure can blame it on Vanderjerk...he has to make that kick...regardless of what happened prior in the game or what the score was...it's his kick to make and has to make it.

10. Roger that on the Vanderjerk comment. He makes over a million a year. Make the kick pal!!

Treehugger, I am a BEARS fan too. Finally we can agree on a team.

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. YES...DA BEARS!!! THEY'RE HANGIN' TUFF RIGHT NOW. I WAS HOPIN' FOR A BEARS V COLTS SB BUT NOW I'LL SETTLE FOR A BEARS V WHOEVER SB.

GO BEARS!!!!!

12. I was more pissed that a DB can't take that fumble back for a TD without the QB taking him down with one hand? I mean c'mon. Harper has to make that play and then there is no question. We are up by 4 . Done deal.

It's over, but it will not be forgotten quicky I am afraid.

This one hurts.

WAR

13. Sad sad da;y

:( I'm Bears first, Colts second. A very sad day man. I could care less who wins the Super Bowl now. Right now I'm rooting for the Broncos because they took out the Pats.

14. I'm going with Seattle just for the heck of it. None of it matters now that our teams our out of it. Bring on fishin' weather!!!

15. Guys I have been a die hard Colts fan all my life and todays loss really hurt. It is worse then any of the Patriot defeats in years prior. I had a hard time sleeping saturday night i was so excited, woke up at 6 am Sunday and started to crack the first beer around 10 and began to make my hot wings. I was looking forward to a great day, and am still stunned at what i saw out there. Colts football is probably my 2nd biggest passion outside of the outdoors and i really believed this was the year. This team is missing something, im not sure what is, maybe an attitude, but somethings missing. I love Tony Dungy as a person but im beginning to question him as a playoff football coach. Todays loss was the result of #1. Poor preperation and adjustments from the coaching staff. #2. Rust, this team should not have sat for 32 days. And finally, poor O line play, that can also be attributed to poor preperation from coaching staff. I fully expected to host a Colts superbowl party next month, guess i should have know better:banghead3