close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Colts!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by LoveHunting, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Being a bunch of indiana hunters, this would lead me to believe you, just like me, are Colts fans. Monday night is huge for our 7-0 Colts and it's time for a win in Foxboro. Superbowl xxxx is insight, and I want to be there. Go Horse!

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I don't know....I always associated the Colts with Baltimore and was upset they snuck out of there to come to Indy...so I never really identified with them.

I feel.....The Chicago Bears are the greatest team in the history of the World:bowdown:

3. Huge Colts fan here. I normally get to a few games each year. Havent been this year yet though. May try to get tickets for the Dec 4th game with Tenn. Should be a blowout and i could probabaly get tickets pretty reasonable from a broker. I will be at all the playoff games though as long as they are at home.

Monday night is a huge game. New England hasnt looked all that impressive but you know they will be jacked up to play Indy on MNF. The opening series for the Colts on offense and then on defense will go along way with how this game turns out. In my opinion, the Patriots advantage on us is purely mental. If we can come out and score a TD, then get a 3 and out, i think we wll be fine. If we come out and drop passes, fail to get a first down, i think Manning will start thinking "it's going to be one of those days here in NE again". I have watched Peyton his entire career and i have a ton of respect for him(even named my first son after him), but the past few years i can see that NE has got into his head. Hope thats not the case this year and Indy isnt changing plays at the line as much so all that shifting from NE defense may not be as effective. GO COLTS!

4. Had season tickets for 20 years now. Time for a trip to the Super Bowl.

Jack