close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goin' back out tonight

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ccavacini, Jul 29, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, George report.
    3:00-5:00...tried for bass, caught big bluegill....of course by the time I started keeping them in the livewell,.....you know the story...I brought in 3 big ones...and a couple of perch... Caught one on an Erie Darter (it thought it was a pike).

I think I have the place for big bluegill.....just don't have the patience.

Caught them on the Rebel Crawdad...if I knew what I was doing, I would have caught more.:banghead3

When I go back out, I don't know if I should fish for gills or bass....:fish2:

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

George p.m.

Just caught the biggest bluegill of my life...I'll weigh it tomorrow...on a Shad Rap of all things...:yikes:

I try to catch bass.......

Caught a couple of Crappie too...one big enough to bring in...caught some rock bass..and some small bass.

After I caught the gill...saw a guy and his wife gill fishing...went over to them and showed them the one I caught. They didn't have a deph finder so (being the nice guy I am) took them to the spot I caught King Kong...I check with them on the way in...he catches a smallmouth (which I've never caught on George)...:banghead3

No more Mr. Nice Guy

3. You catchin them in the same spot. Sorry bout you letin that guy catch your smallie
    maybe next time.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'm staying on the east shore...starting at the big house on sandy beach...trolling Shad Rap (perch/orange) south in about 8-9' of water...picked up a small walleye this a.m. and a couple of bass(the biggest on a senko next to the No Wake marker on the Norheast end.)

I really don't go much past the Marina....then start heading back...learned something...catch more trolling south than trolling north..go figure.

I think tonight I'll go over to Brown's point and throw an Erie darter.