Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Goin' Hunting Sept 04 2008

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  runner1212 
#1 ·
I will be going hunting today,but for jobs,and they're and endangered species these days:dizzy:

#4 ·
I may be joining you soon. Rumors of a layoff have been circulating in my plant for the last 3 weeks. Supposed to be a meeting today between our employee committee, the plant manager, and corporate. I have heard roughly 20 people may get axed, but i'm not sure if thats just in my department or the entire plant. My guess is the 20 i heard is just my department. I'm pretty low on seniority, although we are not a union so they don't really have to go by that. It's possible they may try to get rid of some of the older workers there, and there are a lot of them and they really aren't productive and make top pay. Find out soon enough one way or the other i hope.

#5 ·
I may be joining you soon. Rumors of a layoff have been circulating in my plant for the last 3 weeks. Supposed to be a meeting today between our employee committee, the plant manager, and corporate. I have heard roughly 20 people may get axed, but i'm not sure if thats just in my department or the entire plant. My guess is the 20 i heard is just my department. I'm pretty low on seniority, although we are not a union so they don't really have to go by that. It's possible they may try to get rid of some of the older workers there, and there are a lot of them and they really aren't productive and make top pay. Find out soon enough one way or the other i hope.
I wish you luck man,I hate to see you out your job:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.