close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Hunt Today

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Feb 11, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

We had a good hunt today at Hoosier Upland Wings. Jeff and Phil are good hosts...sit around and chew the fat and even had some hot dogs and chili on the pot for us after the hunt.

There were six of us (really too many on a preserve hunt) and 4 dogs...hunted pheasant and chucker....birds flew well...had a good time[​IMG]ime: You can see the chucker in this pic...nice setter work--top picture shows setter and my brittany on point
    [​IMG]

2. Neat pics, Cary.

3. Good pics - My brother used to have permission many years ago to deer hunt that farm.

4. How did you get the bird to sit so nice for the camra.:)

5. Thanks for sharing the pics Cary.....brings back a lot of memories of when I used to bird hunt with my Dad when I was growing up...we had bird dogs back then and had a blast.

treehugger

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2006
  6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Italian Voodoo;)

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

couple more pics

[​IMG]Couple more of both dogs on point:
    [​IMG]

8. Italian Stallion!!!

Italian Voodoo??? Sounds like a tasty Pasta dish.....

Neat pics Cary!!!! Bird up!!!!

9. Cary Im Glad You Guys Had A Good Time. Hope To See You Guys Again Sometime. Just Wanted To Let Everybody Know That We Are Planning A Youth Day For The Kids Sometime Around The First Part Of November. I Will Send Details At A Later Date. Again Thanks Cary.