close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good luck tomorrow

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by INBowhunter, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Good luck to everyone that will make it out there tomorrow. I am fortunate enough to be able to get out for a few hours to chase old Mr. Tom (or young jake :tongue: ) with my bow in the morning.

2. I'm not one of the turkey hunters in the group, but want to wish all of you chasing them good luck.

3. Quail...you need to join the flock and take...well yes, another oath!!! :biggrin:

4. I'd like to wish all of the Turkeys out there tomorrow..............Good Luck.....

..............you is gonna need ALOT of it!!!:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

5. good luck everyone and hope your hunt is a safe and successful one. if you are succesful post us a pic if you can.

6. I'm afraid to ask what that oath would be!

7. Good luck, fellas. Hope everyone bags "old five-beards" in the morning!

8. Hey all you turkey hunters, I wish you luck and safe hunting. don't forget to post your pictures.

9. same here i wish everyone good luck.

10. Looks like a nice morning out there....hope to see some pictures and hear some success stories. Might be funny and interesting to hear about the hunts that ended up without a bird in hand. Share those lessons learned!

11. here he is

[​IMG]

22 pounds 9 inch beard and 21mm spurs... nice hunt and good responding birds...

12. More pictures??!!~!

You guys are driving me nuts. I've never Turkey hunted in my life, but I'm drooling all over these here pictures. It's killin' me people...killin' me!!!!!

13. Allow me, Randy!!!

I am half bird,
    but I can kill,
    a trophy member of my own animal family,
    but probably not,
    seeing how I can't shoot a buck,
    with my bow,
    I think......

:corkysm55 !!!!