close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good News?

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by ccavacini, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

2. Ther's always hope, I mean if the White Sox can win the world series anything is possible!

3. If we had ice in a week we could fish for a month:)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  4. My good friend Bernie Behnke wrote that piece. I'm always trying to find his articles in the papers. They are more often than not about the local lakes in the area. The Zona's mentioned in that piece are real good friends with Bernie and his wife Luellen.

Mark Zona, one of ESPN's hosts on bass fishing. Attributes a great majority of his public success to Bernie for his articles over the years. During Behnke Open this past year, Mark attended it with his family. He introduced his two young twin boys to Bernie, and told them "Kids this is the reason daddy is where he's at today". Total class act!

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Neat story, Rick. I read him a lot. We're supposed to get a frigid blast this weekend...maybe some of the channels will freeze and give these Ice Fishing guys a needed fix.

6. I wouldn't mind making it out a couple more times too. Lets keep our fingers crossed Cary.