close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good USA Today Article-

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by goggleye57, Feb 8, 2007.

1. <More towns putting deer in the cross hairs
    USA TODAY

The nation's swelling deer population is prompting a growing number of towns and cities to permit hunting within their borders, much of it by bow and arrow. The goal: reduce the number of traffic collisions involving deer and ease conflicts between the animals and their human neighbors. Motorists are involved in more than 1 million accidents a year involving deer. That has led several states to lift Sunday bans on hunting or test animal- detection systems that warn drivers of nearby deer.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-02-06-deerhunt_x.htm

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  2. IT`S NICE TO SEE A HUNTING ARTICLE IN A MAJOR NEWSPAPER WRITTEN FROM A SOMEWHAT POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE. I NOTICED HOWEVER, THE ANTI`S DID GET IN A PARAGRAPHS WORTH OF RUBBISH, BUT AT LEAST THE MAJORITY OF THE STORY WAS NOT SPUN FROM A NEGATIVE POSITION.

3. Not a bad article...warsaw got in there i see...

5. activists only lie because they don't have a leg to stand on tine...
    and because 99% of their positions are absurd. if the positions weren't absurd they wouldn't need crazy people lieing on their behalf.

6. that was a pretty decent article though. I honestly expected much worse when I saw USA today...
    keep being respectful of the animals we hunt and the land we hunt. let people see our enthusiasm for the outdoors...let that be our ammunition against bogus stats ridiculous activists