close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goose Hunting

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by goose101, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Anyone from northern Indiana goose hunting this weekend?

2. I'm looking for someone to go hunting with. I live around the Fort Waye area and wanting to see if I could meet up with someone.

3. Any geese around the Fort Wayne are?

4. Crown Point the corn fields are full of geese 200 or 300 but the farms don't let you hunt :bash:

5. I've seen a couple of big flock fly over on Sunday mid afternoon and another Monday night.

6. Do you guys have much luck laying in a field of snow for geese? It seems like it would be pretty hard to get them to come down without some water.

7. Donot Ever Try To Hunt Geese In A Feild It Does Not Work

8. The Fields i saw them in yesterday were snow filled cut down cron fields no water.

9. seen a lot of geese in fields feeding !anyone who thinks you cant kill birds in a field hasnt did much field hunting!

10. There is around 2000 geese in South Bend using the river. Everything is locked up except for the fast water and that is where they are at. Gonna hit'em hard this weekend. Will see what happens. Hope to get them broke up in small groups and lay'em out. Feet down and rock-n-roll. Not so sure about no fields though. If I had permision to get to the fields where they were at. Hard to blend in the snow and stay warm. All though the river is all snow also and that might be tricky to. But I have had great success in fields before. Thinking about taking Friday off and hitting them then.

STAY ON THE CALL TILL YOU SEE FEET

11. Could have fooled me!!!!!!!!!!!

12. been hunting them in fields hear. just put white swet pants over your warm pants or waiders ( for water froof) and a big white swet shirt over your coat. alot of birds hear on the river. having lots of good hunts.

13. I have a freezer full of ducks and geese. All killed from field hunting. Field hunting is easy buy a blind, if theres snow on the ground go to wal-mart and buy some spray on snow.

14. Not sure what you are talking about with the spray on snow. Is it in the sporting dept? How much is it? And can you get it off easy after you put it on? Was going to throw a couple white sheets over boat blind this weekend, but this sounds like it might be better. Gonna hunt next to a high bank on the river and my mud buddy blind is gonna need some kind of help.

TELL ME MORE

15. Spray on snow is in the chirstmas dept.