close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Goose Pond & Bee Hunter Marsh

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Slowretrieve, May 25, 2005.

1. Thank you, IN DNR. And thank you, Mr. Daniels administration. I am sure you will catch it from the BIG-SCHOOLS-are-better-schools group for putting the environment and its natural inhabitants before the organized sportability of our children, but cudos to you. If you do not have a good natural environment, you have nothing. Man, how many acres have been added to the state trust in the last few years?

And on that subject, who among us does not have fonder memories of hours spent in the world as opposed to hours spent in the gym or the classroom?

Anyone been to Goose Pond & Bee Hunter Marsh? and if so, what is it like?

Keep Your Tip Top Up!
    Slowretrieve

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'm a high school teacher, and I agree with you....much more to learn in the outdoors than from reading King Arthur and Romeo and Juliet

3. Of course, it always helps when one can read simple signs like: IDLE ZONE orSPEED LIMIT 10 MPH or DAILY LIMIT SINGLY OR IN AGGREGATE 12 FISH WITH NO MOREE THAN TWO ESCEEDING 17 INCHES IN LENGTH, and for this we must thank our schools. But, our fond and pleasant memories usually settle good days spent in the company of good friends and mother nature.
    Keep Your Tip Top Up!
    Slowretrieve